Feel at home
Here at Andy Myers Lodge, we understand the camaraderie that comes with fishing and hunting. The lodge is home to some of the finest guides in Canada. Many of our pro guides grew up around Eagle Lake and are fully focused on putting you on big fish. Daily seminars in the main lodge are designed to give you the information you need to catch that trophy as well as answer any questions you might have.
Very few people know the lake as well as legendary experts Julian Kalka and Steve Herbeck. Both of whom spend their very full days at Andy Myers Lodge and on Eagle Lake, making sure that visitors you get exactly what you came for. Ensuring that you leave with memories that will last you for a lifetime!
Equipment & Services
After a rewarding day of fishing or hunting around Eagle Lake, your appetite will double and our mouth-watering home cooked meals are all you can eat. Our housekeeping guests are also invited to relax and enjoy dining with us in casual comfort. The cabins are hand-built to give you the conveniences of home yet maintain the rustic, rugged appeal of the Canadian wilderness.
Our 18-foot aluminium boats are fully equipped with locators, bow-mount Minnkota trolling motors, live wells, swivel seats, minnow buckets, paddles, cushions, and a landing net. They are outfitted with 50 HP motors, replaced brand new every 2 years and complete with electric start and power trim for your ease of use, comfort, and safety. Guide boats are 21′-21.5′ foot Lund, Tuffy, King Fisher with 115 HP – 250 HP Yamaha or Mercury motors and fully equipped for efficiency and comfort.
If you bring your own boat, we will help you launch and provide you with a safe, secure spot on our 180-foot sheltered dock. We provide you with electricity for any battery charging. Either way, we make sure your boat is always gassed up and your bait bucket is full so you’re ready to go.
When you return for the day, your catch is photographed, filleted, wrapped and frozen, all complimentary.
If you bring your own boat, we will help you launch and provide you with a safe, secure spot on our new 180-foot sheltered dock and provide you with electricity for your battery charger. Either way, we make sure your boat is always gassed up and your bait bucket is full so you’re ready to go. When you return for the day, your catch is photographed, filleted, wrapped and frozen, all complimentary.
Our Professional Guide Staff of 12+ is available on request, as well as being included in many packages. Whether you are visiting in the spring, summer or fall, or doing some world-class ice fishing, their services will really help make your trip a memorable one.
Enjoy Fishing, Fun, and Relaxation
Besides being known as a great hunting and fishing lodge in Ontario, Canada, there are lots of other activities at Andy Myers Lodge. Take a swim, sunbathe, canoe, take a hike or explore and enjoy the scenery and wildlife, go berry picking, or just plain relax. There is nothing quite like sitting down near the lake listening to the loons call or the wind whispering to you as it flows through the treetops.
Some other things to keep in mind:
- Extensive Fishing Instruction Program, Nightly Rap Sessions and Updates, Map Marking and Seminars to get you on fish and familiar with our waters.
- Fly-ins are made to remote lakes daily from our dock and are included or available with all packages.
- Make sure to visit us during special weeks and fish with one of our featured instructors.
- 4WD Guided Safaris feature adventure travel to many remote lakes.
Facilities & Services
Here are our facilities in a nutshell:
- Service with a smile!
- Lodge with Satellite TV
- Game Room, Fireplace
- Dining Hall
- Tackle & Bait Shop
- Fishing Instruction Seminars
- 280′ of Sheltered Pier with
- Fishing Instruction Seminars
- Portable Depth Finders (Optional)
- Trolling Motors
- Shore Lunch Kits
- Unlimited Ice
- Daily Fly-Ins to 18 Remote Lakes
- Portage Boats or Access to 9 Remote Lakes
- 25 and 50HP Yamaha/Mercury motors
- 16.5 ft. (remote lakes) and 18 ft. Lund Boats (Eagle Lake)
- Free Fish Cleaning & Freezing
- 24-Hour Phone
- 6 AM – 10 PM Dock Service
- Individually Assigned Boat Docking
- Experienced AML Pro-Staff Guides available with 21’21-5′ Lund, Tuffy, KingFisher boats
- 50 HP, 115 HP & 18 ft. – 20 ft. upgrade boats available
- Airport Pick-Up (Winnipeg, Thunder Bay, Kenora, International Falls, Dryden, and Sioux Lookout can be arranged).