How to Find Us
Directions to Andy Myers Lodge
From International Falls, Minnesota
- Take US 53/US 71 across the International Falls Bridge into Canada
- After entering Canada, the road becomes Church Street
- Turn right on to Central Avenue
- Take the first right on to Scott Street/Ontario Route 11
- After 18 miles, turn left on Ontario Route 502
- After 98 miles, turn left on the Trans Canada Highway, Route 17
- Follow Route 17 west for 25 miles until you reach Myers Road on your left just before the town of Vermilion Bay
- Immediately cross the railroad tracks and turn left on Durance Road
- In ½ mile turn right at the Andy Myers Lodge sign and follow the road ½ mile to the lodge.
Alternate Route From International Falls
- Travel to Scott Street/Ontario Route 11 in Canada as above
- Turn left on Ontario Route 11
- After 25 miles turn right on Ontario Route 71
- Follow Route 71 for 96 miles until you reach the Trans Canada Highway/Route 17 just east of Kenora
- Turn right on Route 17 and go east 60 miles to the town of Vermilion Bay
- Travel through Vermilion Bay on Route 17 and 1 mile east of town look for Myers Road on your right
- Turn on Myers Road and follow the directions above to reach the lodge.
Don’t forget to check out our Border Crossing Information page for the Canadian Regulations and other useful information to make your trip easier.
If you have questions or need more information then feel free to contact us and we will be glad to help in any way we can.