Wolf Hunting at Andy Myers Lodge
Wolf Hunts – $1899.00 USD
Licence/Tag not included
(Export Tag approximately $35 USD)
5 days – 6 nights
December 15 – March 1
1-2 hunters per hunt/guide
Please Note: Wolf Hunts may be combined with a Winter Ice Fishing Combo Package or this can also be done as a Combo Trophy Deer 2nd Rut Hunt/Wolf Hunt from December 1-15. This an excellent opportunity at both animals — please inquire for details.
Includes: Accommodations, guides, all transportation, equipment, naturally baited stands/blinds and care of game.
An extremely rare trophy for most hunters and a challenging hunt for one of the smartest game animals in North America. Hunting is done in heated blinds/stands overlooking natural baits and covering ground calling/howling natural wolf sounds and predator calls (moose calf, deer fawn, wolf pup, fox pup, ravens, etc…) in remote areas and deer leases.
The Wolf population is currently at an all-time high coinciding with a high deer population. Now’s the time to take advantage of a peak. It is a challenging hunt with a high opportunity of success. Be prepared for long range shooting 100-400 yards.
- All funds in U.S. dollars.
- $600.00 USD deposit to hold booking, additional $600.00 by September 1, balance paid October 1 for deer hunts. January 1 for wolf hunt, no personal checks except for deposits.
- Deposits will be refunded in full if for some reason we have to cancel hunt. If you must cancel deposits are non-refundable but may be transferred during same year to another replacement or to the following year if we are able to rebook your slot in time availability. It is best to give us a call at 1-888-727-5865.
- We have a limited number of hunts available each year because of a high repeat clientele, so please book your trip early. Some of our hunters have been with us each year since we started and over 60% of our bookings come from past guests or referrals.
- A testimonial to the quality of our hunts is the amount of repeat business from not only successful guests, but those who didn’t even make a kill on their first hunt with us. These hunters saw the quality of the operation, effort given and potential for a trophy thus returning again the next season.
Some of our guests have traveled to other areas of the U.S. and Canada, paid much more for whitetail deer hunts and returned to us after realizing the value and quality of our hunts. Our goal and pledge is to improve on them every year. Plenty of references available upon written or e-mail request.