How to Find Us
Directions To Andy Myers Lodge
- Take the shortest route to International Falls, Minnesota and across the border.
- From International Falls take Highway 11 East to Highway 502.
- From there take Highway 502 north to Dryden and proceed on Highway 17 west towards Vermilion Bay.
- Turn left on Myers Road and follow signs to our gate.
An alternative route from Hwy 11 East towards Dryden if needed, or just another and different scenic route to Andy Myers Lodge from International Falls crossing would be:
- Highway 11 West towards Kenora to Highway 17.
- Turn right going East to Vermilion Bay.
- Just after passing through Vermilion Bay look for Myers Rd signs to the right and driveway.
Don’t forget to check out our Border Crossing Information Page for the Canadian Regulations and other useful information to make your trip easier.
If you have questions or need more information then feel free to contact us and we will be glad to help in any way we can.